Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)

Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3) - Jill Shalvis Wow, how I really loved this book. What an interesting, intriguing book! I enjoyed every bit of it and totally satisfied with the way the story told. This time, it's about Chloe -- the youngest sister of them all -- with Sawyer, the sheriff.

If you've been on this series, I'm you're familiar with the lady. She loves doing crazy things, very wild indeed. She's Chloe the Wild and no surprise in there. Despite all crazy things she has done, she wanted to change. She wanted to prove to her sisters, especially, that she could contribute and do something worth. She wanted to show that she's capable and no longer troublemaker. Besides that, she's not kind of person who can easily utter "I love you". She always scooted away from showing anything regarding intense emotions.

As for Sawyer, he had his past. Something he doesn't proud of. He and his father didn't get along because his father resented what he did when he was young. He too, he tried to prove to his father that he changed. And, he really does care for Chloe and the thought of Chloe who always on close call, nearly death really scared the hell out of him. He even did a research for her health problem which I found honestly thoughtful. He, just like Chloe, unlikely to show any sort of feelings.

So overall, it was fun. I loved their chemistry. I loved the adventures Chloe and Sawyer had. Now, I can't wait for the next book!