The Darkest Pleasure (Lords of the Underworld, Book 3)

The Darkest Pleasure - Gena Showalter Third installment of LOTU and it featured Reyes with his love of life, Danika. The series is getting better and the romance didn't disappoint either. I enjoyed the plot too since it was thrilled especially Paris' part. I was terribly afraid that I thought he was going to betray his brothers since he asked Cronus to revive Sienna. Although how I wish he could have Sienna back. Thank goodness my thought was wrong.

The finding on artifacts is becoming good. Something about Danika made things even great. I can't wait for another two and got curious what about them. New lord being introduced too and his name is Galen. The antagonist one who bears demon of Hope. He has something to do with everything that happened so far. I terribly hate Cronus. I wish the warriors will defeat the king. He's such unpleasant character, manipulative indeed.

Something fishy between Torin and Cameo. I hope the author would come up something with Lord of Disease. I'm so curious how Torin would find love since nobody's can touch him without risking being healthy.

Another book to go!